Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Chinese don't like this number

4 things many don't know:
-I like girls with big eyes. The kind that you can swim in. You know what I mean.
-I write fiction. And quite seriously too.
-I had a string of half-girlfriends, yet I never had a real one.
-I also drink more tea than I do beer. Like 5 to 7 cups a day.

4 movies I could watch over and over:
- Band of Brothers (Not exactly a movie, but eh)
- Lawrence of Arabia (favourite all-time for me)
- Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (best comedy. Ever.)

4 places where I've lived:
Chur, Switzerland
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Melaka, Malaysia
Melbourne, Australia

4 TV shows I love:
- The X-Files
- The Simpsons
- Sliders
- Battlestar Galactica

4 places i've been for vacation:
-Sydney, Australia
-Oregon, U.S.A
-Sungai Golok, Thailand
-Ravensburg, Deutschland

4 of my favourite food:
from my previous meme...
- Curry/Indian food. Extra points if you serve it atop banana leaf.
- Swiss Chocolate. :P
- Steak, done medium rare.
- Most types of pasta, considering that I grew up on the stuff.

4 places i would rather be:
- Switzerland. Most beautiful country on the face of this earth.
- Jungles of Malaysia. There's just something about the jungle that hints towards nostalgia, and the untouched beauty of a lost era.
- Petaling Jaya. Been home for a long, long time.
- Uh, Coruscant?

4 favourite songs:
U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name (greatest song of all time)
Queensryche - Eyes of A Stranger
Blind Guardian - Mirror Mirror
Soundgarden - Spoonman

4 others I wanna tag:
4 people whom I will tag, not randomly though:
- Brodie
- Patrick Teoh
- Nick
- Iris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home