Sunday, March 27, 2005

Land Ho!

Discovery sometimes comes to you when you least expect it. Sometimes. Like for instance, Christopher Columbus expected to arrive in the West Indies but had ended up in what we now call America instead. A lot of wonders here and there, found by man out of the blue, just walking by themselves and having no premonition until it hits them with an 'Oh! I didn't know that!'.

Happened to me likewise the night or so before. An ailment to me is that once I have a drop of alcohol, there would be this instant hangover, whereupon I'd have a headache and me face turn to the entirety of redness (one of mine pals can confirm this, if ye like). Plus the dizziness.

The funny thing is, that after I cooldown/soberwhatever, I'd take more and more drink, and frankly won't feel a thing, and still be coherent. Won't feel a thing meaning that I wasn't out cold, but that it had like no effect on me, tasting the lovely alcohol without feeling that it wasn't a cheap brand of thinner or somewhat.

Discovery, what a discovery eh?



I sort of learnt something else though. Don't mix Kahlua with soda. Egh.


Listening to: Mostly Mods

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home