Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ever get writer's bloc? I do, some of the time. There was a time when the ailment was a relatively unknown thing to my senses. So I must say, oh how glorious were the days of inspiration, where I could just come up with a piece of paper and write down whatever I felt like writing and make it feel good.

For a recap of daily events, I met up with a pal from back home (home country meaning), and showed him around town. A bit easier for him, as there was someone to guide him here and there, unlike me, having to rely on telephone to get to use certain amenities. And don't forget the mistakes, oh the mistakes, and how costly they were! Mistakes are fine, errors are tolerable in the world, so long as it doesn't take a certain regrettable amount of cash. Its a real-life parody of the "Dare-to-fail" phrase that we see sometimes in different parts of the globe.

And the weather is cold, as he complains. I like it anyway, being a break from a constant sun and humidness. 34 Celsius everyday is nothing really to shout about. Something to start yelling, true, because it gets a bit boring.

Dibs on the uni for giving us free food during this fortnight-long orientation. They could do a better job with cooking Asian food, nonetheless.


Listening to: Some HiNRG net station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home