Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Jot 'em down.

The trouble with bureaucracies and/or administrations is that there is too much running about involved. Namely said to those who have to apply for something, if you can get my meaning. If you have ever gone to the immigration department in Damansara Heights or so, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.


"Please fill in this form, and take it to counter so-and-so." "Sorry, we don't take this form, please fill in this."



More often than not, the line is a rather long one, and there is only one counter to cater for the likes of hundreds. At the end of the day, it would be possible to feel like a cattle ranch. Join the herd!, and brush alongside the railings that lead you to your counters. Its the wait that maddens sometimes.

Better a bit here, albeit as confusing. To be a bit more specific on my behalf, I went to enrol for me new course, and there was a bit of running for me to do. Earlier on, due to vague information and one being a mistake on my part, I came at the wrong times. One yesterday and the other being the other week.

Was packed a bit today, for a small room to be packed. People lining up to get their ears marked, I mean registered, into the uni system. Had to ask a few questions, follow the line to the respective room (ala-Escape from New York), get some things done, and be done with it.

Time was taken of course, but then, what isn't usually. There isn't such a thing as the presence of no-time, not yet perhaps, if I know what I'm perceiving in the first place. Finished before they closed, lucky enough on my part, and got home after that.

Fairly eventful, with a brief idea of what I'm going to expect. Hopes I have fun, though.


Currently listening to: AC/DC

1 Comments:

At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blam, blam.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home