Saturday, February 19, 2005

Oh, the flavour!

I got a bit bored on Saturday, so I decided to do something out of the ordinary, as is usual in myself. Out of the ordinary, but at the same time a situation that doesn't release too much of a backlash. For instance, toying around with accumulated gunpowder from firecrackers in my earlier youth, or the possibly legal issues that would contend if I were to build a crossbow in my home country (I really did, and had it all drawn out before finding out that it was illegal). Which also went out the window for the dreamed-of spud cannon. Anything within the law, so cooking wasn't that much of a hassle, and its easier to clean.

And thats how I came to make chocolat-o ramen (seeing how Japanese like to attach the 'o' to each English word they cannot transform), a combination of chocolate and of course, ramen. And the quote a picture paints a thousand words? Aye to that.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
As the story goes, there was originally three portions to the packet of ramen on the left, although the other two were used for more conventional reasons.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Vittoria chocolate powder. A bit more classy as you can tell by the cover. European-style, it also claims.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Cooking. Yeah, really.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The end result. I added milk, as one would do so when faced with chocolatey cornflakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home