Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cripes.

I don't have much to say these days, eh? Either the escapades of my daily cooking, I don't seem to have much to talk about or rant about. Not like the good ol' days eh, of talking about the randomness of man and how it applies to my life. Right now its either to study (or work, your pick) like never before in the efforts to acclaim the middle-class dream. Good house, good car, good toys, good wife, good everything.

It seems that there are things out there that try to make it difficult for you no matter what you do. I'm not complaining, just saying. Life could use a little less edge for the less unfortunate out there, yaknow?

I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I really miss my old comp/box, as it gives me more edge on the games. And that I don't have anything else to say today.


Peace, and roger out.


Who the fuck's roger anyway?

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing to say eh? You had plenty to say back home, even if it didn't have any relevance to the topic at hand...or was that me?

Anyway, on to the comment!! For me, I'll be happy if I can get a decent house and car. Anything else is gonna be a plus. As for the wife, well...I'm hoping that I can find a great girl that I'd like to spend my life with. Heh. Everyone pretty much wants the same.

 
At 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roger, refer to section 'Radio':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home