Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Agh. Not WAAARGH.

A few things that suck.

1. BloggerBot - why is it so hard for me just to enter pictures? Must I tend to third-party software that already does not make my computer slower? Why does the internal picture linker not work? Gah.

2. My current connection - It fluctuates a lot these days. Must change it. Now. Before I encounter another timeout and go nuts.

3. Uni - My enrolment I took to them a week gone past, and whilst other people would get their letters, I got none. So I went to complain and looks like they have not processed it yet. It really matters when you need your student account to make matters of your timetables, et cetera. Bad luck or incompetence? I think perhaps both.

Currently listening to: Mods, in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home