Thursday, August 31, 2006

Of the Flesh of Trees

Living with two females can sometimes not be the easiest thing to be with, and do excuse the male shallowness of it all when I say they're harder to deal with when the both of them are not sights for sore eyes. If they were, at least their idiosyncracies would be a little bit more palatable.

Ah well, when I came home yesterday with a packet of toilet paper, about eighteen rolls for six dollars, the Home Brand type. The cheap kind, but still worthy enough to clean your arse of rectum paste. I appeared at the door of the managing tenant (Skinny Panda), after I had noticed the lack of toilet serviettes, and told her, "Hey look, I bought the toilet paper!"

She promptly said, "No."
"What?" I asked. "What do you mean?"
"I don't use this toilet paper."
"What's wrong with this one?"
"I don't want to use this, you can use it."

And with that I said: "So what, your ass is too precious, is it?" Word for word, and since my sarcasm hit her brick wall, the reply came back as a yes. So, here I was with eighteen rolls of toilet paper. Not that I wasn't going to use it (considering that I don't buy tissue paper boxes), but that I wonder why anyone would turn down toilet paper.

Or am I supposed to be more sensitive and think about those buttcheeks that might end up getting scratched? As if there wasn't enough child-friendly stuff anyway.


Currently listening to: Kutless - All Alone
Kutless - Sea Of Faces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home