Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Long Awaited Moment

I'm free of my assignments, finally! To think they've taken such a long amount of my time, I had almost naught to do whatsoever with my personal life. Time to do some catching up.

On another note, I've changed the CSS of the site. Again. This must have been what, the fifth time since I've done a complete? It's just that I haven't been satisfied with some of my previous layouts and outlooks, and some of them were a little bit too cluttered with overhead. This one's a lot simpler, and a lot more striking than the previous versions.

Also, note that it takes on an angrier tone, now that its called the Wrath of the Unladen Swallow. Not that I'm angry or anything, even if it does provoke a little hostility.

Feel free to comment.


Currently listening to:
Reckoning Night


Nice listen, Sonata Arctica. Not as powerful as Dragonforce, but certainly more diverse and melodic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home