Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Significance of Today

Doesn't really capture my attention, if at all. Went out for a movie with some guys and gals, and watched Keeping Mum. Good British dark humour, but that's beside the point. What did I do for Valentine's Day?

Nothing in relation to the loveness that blooms around the whole world concerning this little holiday. I'm single, and most likely will remain that way, not because no one's interested in me.

It's just that I don't care. I stopped caring for a lot of things up to now. Don't know why, but its a bit of a burden to know that you've lost some things because of your own nonchalance.

Still, its not like I don't care nonetheless. Next year's Valentine, I'd like my girlfriend-to-be to serve me chocolates and wear something revealing. Chainmail bikini? Now that would be a sight to see.


Currently listening to: 311 - Beautiful Disaster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home