Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It's been a bit of a moody Christmas. Coupled with the fact that some parts of me have wasted it away by either not really doing anything at all, or simply doing things that would have warranted me to think twice if I wasn't so brain-addled in the first place.

But in other cases, I think I have gained more than a few kilograms this month, and I blame the good food that people I know make. Especially my Mom. Though I would have taken some pictures about the food I had consumed this holiday period, I didn't really. Was too busy eating it to actually take pictures.

But meh, so so meh. Its been a moody Christmas. Until I gave The Darkness' Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End) a listen.


Man, that is a good song. Spirits-Meter increased.



Merry Christmas, every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home