Thursday, November 03, 2005

Writings on the Wall

There used to be a few posters on the walls of my rectangular-sized room, starring the Ministry of Silly Walks and Bruce Willis as Hartigan. Metallica's Ride the Lightning sits near a corner, the graffiti palm sits on the table to my left, a couple of Planetshakers posters in sporadic parts, a seventeenth-centuryesque map of a Spanish main near the bed, some stuff drawn by a friend, concept art you'd find on a graphics card -RADEON-, some intruiging bottlecaps stuck near the light and the Dancing Badger to my right.

All taken down with the exception of the graffiti palm, which isn't hanging but resting against the wall with the table for foundations.



I have yet to give it a name, being original and all, though I wonder what the artist had in mind when he drew that thing. iPalm, just sounds a bit too corny, and nerdy.


But why am I taking them all down? Well, I'm moving, of course. Away from this place where I don't have to share a kitchen and toilet(s) with a host of perhaps 17 others.


And I'm tired. So, so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home