Thursday, September 29, 2005

Clint Eastwood blows up many Russians with powerful aircraft

Perhaps I ought to the let them pictures speak for themselves.





And a tad explanation at that. The top image is Firefox, the bottom being that of Internet Explorer. You have the same code, but two different browsers, and since both rely on their own standards (Netscape for the first, Microsoft for the second), you'd have two completely different outputs.

Frustrating isn't it? It wouldn't so be if you were using Firefox, because it comes out just right. Maybe a little bit glitchy at the first loading, where the posts seem to overlap the title on above. Additionally, damn the Blog navbar on top that hindereth it so.

W3C's not going to hunt me down and brand me with a XHTML standard, well not yet at least. I simply don't use Internet Explorer for anything anymore, and I suggest most of you do the same, and I won't extrapolate on why Firefox is the better. There's enough of that kind of discussion going on in Slashdot for like, eh, forever. Geeks.

Its not very hard to put Firefox in your comp. Though of course, I will be fiddling with the CSS from time to time. Just to see where I've gone wrong. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home