Monday, October 24, 2005

Cramming.

Okay, so I've been gone a while without updating my entries, which is sort of reminiscent of the days where I had just created this page. Put in a few witty comments, and then run away like Brave Sir Robin for a month before making another appearance. Or not.

So I've been studying, a quite harder than usual. Even if I did, a number of it came to naught as I learnt that whatever assumptions one makes in his projects, however hard he would assume, despite the lack of information on the subject, just won't do if its wrong.

If its wrong. Of course, its wrong. One project where there was hardly any word on the affiliated subject, and hours of searching on the Internet and related hardcopies didn't turn up more than a few words at best.

Didn't do too well for that one, despite the notes I had and the lookings I made. Passed yeah, but its nothing to shout about. Sigh.

But anyways. In a couple of more days, my exams will be popping up. It will be a very hectic fortnight for me, having to rush around and do a lot of things on my own. Sometimes I curse the administrations of everything, especially my uni, which is quite a bit of a bitch at times.


Peace and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home