Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tick tock click clock.

If you're new here, you might not know that I have changed my original page layout for another, one thats used by blogger.com. More so because I thought the original one (which I had designed in a matter of minutes, and days of sifting through blogger.com's config) wasn't very much to my liking. Or that I could have done a better job if I had sat down and concentrated.

But I didn't really have the time to that, getting rid of the tag-board which no one uses anyway.

At the moment, I have a case of insomnia. Something I never had before, I blame it on the obligations I have currently. Its not a fun feeling to be feeling to want to sleep and the next moment, you're thinking too much. Beer doesn't help, and charges things in reverse of what is expected. Calm the nerves yes, thats what I'm trying to do.

And when you think you can get a good case of rest, the phone rings and a telemarketer speaks his wares. Was too tired from forced waking to spout out vulgarities so I slammed the receiver back down.



Eyaaaaargh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home