Friday, June 10, 2005

Early morning stuff.

Well, normally I wouldn't post, but there was a little bit of a drama about an hour ago, so I would tell it thus.

Trying to get myself to sleep for the exam in the evening, I had this bit of traveling between my room and the toilet when a sort of banging sound occured downstairs. Going down to take a look, some of my other tenant fellows were gathering about the main door which had part of the glass kicked in.

And a party of four were walking down the street away from our block, and one of the housemates says that it was them that kicked the door, so we give chase. They were a bit far for us to run off to and catch up all the while, us shouting (me actually) "Hey, come the fuck back!" with other equivalents, though they wouldn't stop. So as soon as we turned around the corner, they were gone. Vanished, without a trace. But it was pretty much impossible, because even if they were more than ten seconds off we would have seen their movements.

And then we noticed a door by the building on the corner that closed, so we went after the door, and there was them running into the elevator. We gave chase again, but couldn't come after them seeing as the security doors wouldn't budge.

Now, the funny thing was that our block was only one number away from their building. Which pretty much makes us almost next door neighbours. Which brings me to a thought. What the fuck? One of us got a good view of the group involved, they went on to bash a glass section of the door (though it wasn't smashed all over, being security glass and all), and it turns out that they're neighbours? Pretty good coverup there, mate.

In the end, called the landlord, he comes over and we all stand around and drink tea/coffee. Oddly though, I thought we ought to have this sort of thing more often. My apartment isn't very known for excitement.


Good night, kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home